Candle Safety & Product Information
To assure the freshest product possible, all products are HandMade to order. Because candles are handmade, no two will be EXACTLY the same though they will be a very close match.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
90% of our candles are made with all natural soy wax. The other 10% are made with gel, soy/gel combo or soy/paraffin blend depending on the creations. Each candle creation burns clean and complete leaving little to no wax behind and are scented with high quality fragrance oils for optimal scent throw.
For the best burn performance and to avoid fire and/or injury, please follow candle cautions directly located on candle or candle container.
Our bath and body products are enriched with fresh, organic skin softening ingredients such as Shea, Aloe, Mango & Cocoa butters combined with skin nourishing oils such as Vitamin E, Hazel Nut, Soybean, Sweet Almond & Jojoba Oils to name a few. Paraben-FREE preservatives are added only when needed. All ingredients are clearly listed.
Inspired Creations, it’s owner or affiliates will not be held liable for illness or injury caused by consumer product use. *Please be conscious of personal allergies
Candles contain all natural soy wax which is made from soybean oil. Soy wax burns clean leaving little or no residue in the container, very friendly to allergy sufferers (as per customer reports) and can be cleaned up with hot soapy water if spilled.
In addition to soy wax I also use gel wax which is made from mineral oil. This wax allows for endless creativity using sand, seashells, marbles and other crafty items. If gel wax spills just allow it to cool then simply peel it away.
Paraffin wax is used when making pillar (free standing) candles.
Because most products are made to order, please allow 3-7 business days to process and deliver, depending on size of order. (1-2 weeks if outside the state of Washington *depending on size of order)
*Special orders may take longer
BASIC CANDLE BURNING SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Trim wick 1/4" prior to lighting. Repeat this step prior to each lighting. You may use candle wick snippers or a toenail clipper. Place candle on heat resistant surface before lighting. Initial burn should be 3 hours for best candle burning performance (unless otherwise instructed). After 3 hours, extinguish candle, let cool completely, trim wick to 1/4" then you may relight. Never burn candle more than 3 hours at a time as wax may overheat and cause fire. Never drop excess wick or other debris into candle wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts and flammable items or materials. Always keep candles out of the reach of small children or anyone else who doesn’t understand candle safety. CAUTION: some of our candles look and smell like food or beverages. please keep away from small children who could mistake for edible product.
Inspired Creations will not be held liable for injury or damage caused by unsafe candle burning and/or storing practices.
General Candle Burning Rule: burn 1 hour per inch (width) of candle, measuring widest part of the candle body.
Candles have a memory. During the initial burn, your candle should be allowed to safely burn until there is a FULL melt pool prior to extinguishing the flame. In other words until the entire top layer is completely liquified. If not, you run the risk of your candle never achieving a full melt pool no matter how long the candle burns thereafter. The candle’s memory will only allow it to burn to the initial point just prior to being extinguished for the first time
TIP!!! If you find it hard to trim the wick with clippers once wick has been lit and has burned you can simply grasp wick between thumb and index finger, twist wick clockwise while gently pulling up. This will trim just the right amount of the wick needed to keep within the 1/4" inch range. *make sure wick and wax have cooled completely prior to trimming*
I know you will enjoy our products as much as we do. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Caution: remove all loose labels and tags before burning your candle